Terms & Conditions When Using a Green Apple Bike (GAB)
- Use the bike responsibly.
- These are street bikes. If you take it off the pavement you increase the risk of a flat tire.
- These are not stunt bikes. Popping wheelies, skidding tires or overloading the bikes will break the bikes.
- Please follow all bicycle laws while using a GAB.
- When you are finished with your ride, please park at a GAB sponsored rack or in a safe, visible, and accessible location for the next rider.
- Don't be a bike hoarder!
- Please do not lock/chain a GAB. Any locks or chains found on GAB will be cut off immediately
- Don't leave a GAB on private property.
- If you are not actively riding a GAB you should expect someone else will need it, please don't prevent someone else from riding.
- Assumption of Risk
- By riding a GAB you assume all risk of injury or damage.
- Weight limit for each GAB is 275lbs